More of the latest "Weight Loss Tips" News:
Top 10 Workout DVDs You Must Have
Top 10 Fitness Trends for 2013 collectedOctober 29, 2012 - forget Mode fitness fantasy. Your body is the only equipment necessary for one of the hottest trends fitness workouts body weight.
A new survey of fitness trends show body weight training, including exercises back to basics such as tables push-ups and pull-ups, should be one of the top 10 fitness trends of 2013.
Researchers say people have used their body weight for centuries as a form of resistance training. But this is the first time he did it in the investigation of the trend, because gyms are now packaging as part of exercise programs.
"Bodyweight exercises are a proven way to get and stay in shape," says researcher Walt Thompson, PhD, Georgia State University. "At a time when many people are concerned with cutting costs, bodyweight exercises are a great way to feel great and look toned without a large financial investment."
training programs and certification for health researchers say and fitness professionals are experiencing exponential growth. The number of fitness instructors employed is projected to increase by 29% from 251,400 in 2010 to 311,800 in 2020.
1. educated, certified and experienced fitness professionals - jobs for fitness workers are expected to rise much faster than the average for all other occupations, according to the work of the department of the United States.
2. strength training - the In-n. Second place for the second year in a row, strength training continues to be a strong trend. No longer limited to body building, the majority of people now incorporate some form of weight training to improve or maintain muscle strength.
3. bodyweight training - bodyweight exercises using minimal equipment and include push-ups, pull-ups, tables and squatters.
4. Children and obesity - exercise programs aimed at childhood obesity is also a trend of fitness most important. Schools are increasingly partnering with physical activity programs for commercial and community-based prevention and treatment of childhood obesity rates rising.
5. Exercise and weight loss - consistently in the top 20 fitness trends, the researchers say the most popular diet plans incorporate exercise to help you lose weight.
6. fitness programs for seniors - Fitness Club are capitalizing on a generation of baby boomers aging with training programs appropriate to their age.
7. personal training - as most personal trainers are always certified, they are becoming more accessible in a variety of settings, such as wellness, fitness programs based on community, medical and business.
8. Functional fitness - functional fitness researchers defined as using strength training to improve balance, coordination, strength, power and stamina to perform daily tasks. Functional fitness programs are designed to reflect the current activities done as a function of daily life and are often used in fitness programs for older adults.
9. core training - using equipment such as balls and wobble boards balance, core training emphasizes strength and conditioning of the stabilizing muscles of the central part. Researchers say they exercise the core muscles of the hips lower back and abdomen improves overall stability for daily activities and sports performance.
10. Group personal training - an advantage for customers on a budget, personal trainer, I often provide services to small groups of two to four people at deep discounts.
The survey was completed by 3,346 fitness professionals worldwide and appears in the American College of Sports Medicine Health & Fitness Journal feminine.